The BioNano Research Facilities facilitate research at the intersection of biology and nanomaterials.
The BNRF was established in 2012 under an award from the National Science Foundation EPSCoR Research Infrastructure Improvement Cooperative Agreement #1003907, the state of West Virginia––WVEPSCoR via the WV Higher Education Policy Commission––and the WVU Research Corporation.
See Our Instrumentation List for a sortable list of all SRF instruments, location, and contact-person.
- Thermofisher Scientific Q Exactive Mass Spectrometer, an LC-MS/MS with orbitrap
- Thermofisher Scientific Accela Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Bio-Rad 1D/2D Protean i12IEF Electrophoresis System for SDS-PAGE, 2D, 1D, and Western Blot
- JASCO J-810 CD Spectropolarimeter
- Horiba Jobin Yvon Fluorolog-3 Spectrofluorometer
- AMG EVOS FL Digital Inverted Fluorescent Microscope
- Leica DMI 6000 Inverted Fluorescent Microscope with DFC300FX Camera
- Labsmith SVM340 Synchronized Video Fluorescent Microscope
- Cell culture laboratories
BioNano Research Facilities Manager
Bo Xue, Ph.D.