WVU Faculty, Students, Staff and Researchers at Other Higher Education Institutions and Government and Private Sector Laboratories
We recommend that you contact the manager for the desired core first to discuss your needs. View our Facilities tab and the Contact Us tab to start.
Then users are directed to sign up for an iLab account to complete the following steps. iLab is the third-party management system SRF uses for reservations, billing, project tracking, and communicating with PIs, users, and clients. iLab is operated by Agilent.
SIGN UP FOR iLAB:
WVU faculty, students, and staff...
WVU Core Facilities
- Select "Sign up" in the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your WVU credentials.
- Enter all required information on the on-line form.
- Visit WVU Core Facilities
the "Not a WVU user?" instructions to create your iLab account if you don't
already have one and click on "register". If you have an iLab account, log in using that account.
- Enter all required information on the on-line forms.
ONCE YOU HAVE AN iLAB ACCOUNT
- Complete a User Agreement at the desired core in iLab. (Those external to WVU who wish to use instruments themselves must complete a User Agreement. Those external to WVU who wish SRF to run their samples can skip this step.)
- Provide funding information, for WVU users variously called a funding string, POETA, or GL. External users and clients, go to the Services and Supply tab and submit a Laboratory Testing Services Request, the first item in the list.