The SRF Electron Microscopy Facilities is located in the Engineering Sciences Building (ESB).
These multiuser laboratories attract people from many different research areas, due to its wide range of capabilities, reasonable costs and one-on-one hands-on training on the instruments. The EMF is fundamental for structural analyses of different materials, going from bulk samples to biological.
Sample preparation can be developed on site and experienced staff is available to assist users with all their requirements.
- JEOL JEM-2100 Transmission Electron Microscope
- JEOL JSM-7600F Scanning Electron Microscope
- Hitachi S-4700 Scanning Electron Microscope
- Fischione 1050 TEM Mill
- Denton Desk V Sputter and Carbon Coater
- Allied High Tech Mulitprep Precision Polishing System
- Baltec CO2 Critical Point Dryer CPD30
- Leica Ultramicrotome UC7 RT